Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Moon Tiger

At the front of my door step, I watch you close and I watch you open. My time is dedicated to you. Without time, I wouldn't be able to formulate valuable memories to assign the enjoyable moments as I watch you grow and prosper, while the space between the times I have with you sink into my comatose of a life. 


Your scent, oh, your smell will never leave my mind. And I see you everywhere; I need you everywhere. I like you anywhere. I hope to see you through every season we are allowed to witness with our allotted time on this earth. 


And I don't mean to be dramatic in the eve of the afternoon, but I used to live inside the shell of a coma: I am waking up. I wake up to you everyday. Don't go away. Don't go anywhere. Don't die off. Don't let the world wither you away. Let's restart. I want to nourish you, bathe you, move you to a better place. Oh Moon Tiger, I know you are striving for your survival, and so am I, but for the sake of mother nature, I will give you all I have to give back to you. I will give back. I am giving myself to you. 


I hope you can keep yourself open to me like you do when basking in the sun. I will fall into you no matter what. 


Restart. Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment