Monday, June 21, 2010

My 5-7-5: Summer '10

The morning sun is
not the only energy
warming up my skin.

Pocket full of dreams
written on a post-it, placed
under a glass cup.

Discovery in
the lighthouse! It shines brighter
soaking up the Sun.

Friendly feline brings
the separated siblings,
together again.

Stay with me: though the
grass has turned brown, we can make
it turn into gold.

In this story, you are
the victim and I am the
yegg. How should this end?

Leading you with a
question, I hope you guide me
with a pure answer.

Paper thin skin for
the black ink in your heart; start
your story on me.

Mountains move in this
world I have created.
Move yours into mine.

Switching from willow
to cactus, I get what I
want, from what I need.

I found a wild
unicorn, not from Scotland,
but in Riverside.

No comments:

Post a Comment