Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relentless (19)

I watch as you contemplate how to stimulate the life you want to retain.
Like a double-edge sword, it is refreshing and inspiring to witness,
Yet at times, disheartening and harsh to keep up with. But I am relentless.

Seven genuine smiles have appeared within the Moon's past cycle. Changing
Tides, changing minds? Lochmoor can still save your actions and aid my declarations.
I catch a glimpse of you swaying away from the river's side. I'm relentless.

Spring was Spring, and birthed a new life and a new beginning for my existence.
Summer is Summer, and the dry air appears to weaken the flames of passion.
I have the fuel to rekindle and ignite - I might burn, yet still relentless.

Untouched, but switched on and off. Inner circle, yet out of the loop. Secrets born
Within silence. Satellite revolves, predestined to fly out of orbit.
If asked to do it again I would say, "yes" because I am relentless.

Autumn will come soon and I will encounter a fall from grace or fall in love.
Desperate, I fixate on the phrase, "absence makes the heart grow fonder". That is
All I have in this moment. Hope and fear accompany me now. Relentless.



(Relentlessness will pay off one day. I believe in it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment