Sunday, May 04, 2014

Secrets told about my sky

See Orion up there? Do you see how grand and crisp and amazing he is? Do you see how he shines, shines on others and for others? And look right under his belt. The rabbit dangling there. I used to believe that was me: dead, right by his side. I looked up at the sky every night to wonder what another life would be like. But ever since met you, I haven't had the urge to look up and wish I was there. Now, I just look up to tell him I am alive, and well, and happy that I found someone here on earth. I have someone better. I, the rabbit, have been revived, and is happier and more lively than ever before. And that is because of you. You outdo him in all ways. You push through the darkness and shine your light on me. I now keep my head out of the sky, and I keep my eyes on you.

I am happy. I am here. Heavy black heart

No comments:

Post a Comment