Friday, October 01, 2010

Spying: Email.

HI Sweet Cheeks,

I hope you are well. I am under the weather as of late, but there are a few things that are getting me through. For example I have created categories for you to better understand what I do to keep you with me in my mind and in my heart while we are so far away from each other.

Songs on repeat: Roll with it by Easton Corbin, 4 AM by Kaskade, Mine by Taylor Swift, The Space Between by DMB, Love Song by 311, I'll Hold my Breath by Ellie Goulding, and The Reason by Hoobastank.

Shows I watch with you in Mind: Adventure Time!, It's Always Sunny, ATHF, and UFC/MMA stuffs

I tend to say things that you or I would say to each other, out loud where ever I am... my family thinks I am crazy haha: "gooey, gooey, gooey", "gyuu", "pyuu, pyuu", "mao, mao", "meow mix", "nummys", "sniffies!", "jamming time" "I know this", "love, love, love", "Moooon Tiiiigerrrr", "where is my Papa Bear?".... etc.

I notice I am acting like you physically...: When I get overwhelmed, I raise my chin up and tremble my neck the way you do sometimes; I will sniff your clothes you left behind as if I were smelling you directly; In the privacy of my room, I "perch" on my own finger before I go to bed; When something good happens, I put my arm in a 90 degree angle and move it up and down like you do; I will stare in the bathroom mirror and try to make all the cute faces you would involuntarily do to me; I pet myself when I wake up in the morning, closing my eyes to pretend it's you who is petting me; I still jam the air as if you are there to receive the pokey pokes... etc.

Things I miss: I miss your scent, I really do. I miss how you would perch and you would pet me when you knew I needed it. I miss your lips and how they felt on mine. I miss the sound you made when you blew your nose. I miss your sexy, soothing voice that would serenade my cerebellum every time. I miss our cuddle time. I miss your hair. I miss your eyes, oh your eyes are so amazing. I miss your pre sneeze face. I miss your hands and hugs "fishies!". I miss your comedy. I miss our adventure time. I miss our fight for life. I miss your thoughts. I miss your love. I miss my nicknames you gave me. I miss your pom pom grabs. I miss your crazy boob touches in the car while I drive. I miss your feet. I miss your sweet sound of repose. I miss your smile. I miss your friendship. I miss your playfulness. I miss your singing voice. I miss your v cut. I miss you.

Besides that, I have an interview tomorrow at the dermatologist office and I start hosting at Islands next week. I am going to come up with one more job so I can get my money faster and come up to see you. I am on a strict diet now and I have a 24 hour gym pass. I miss you so much and I would do anything just to breathe your air again. I really hope you understand the depth in which my love for you stems from. I need to see you again. 

I hope that you still have feelings for me. I wonder if you miss me... I am so lonely. Please call when you have time.
How ever far away, I will always love you,
Poofy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin~ I decided to make myself a blog too =) BTW is this who I think this is about?!

    ReplyDelete